Friday, May 17, 2013

Time with Cynthia: Piping Petals for Petal Cake



So it's been highly requested: a tutorial for the piping of petals for a petal cake like this. So here's another video for the Time with Cynthia series of tutorials. This is the Mango Petals Cake I did for my sister's birthday this year. This video tutorial will teach you how to go about doing the decoration for this cake. 



Here's the video tutorial:



I hope you have fun! 

Here's the birthday girl with her Mango Petals cake! (: 

I hope you enjoyed this video tutorial! Do drop me an email or comment if you'd like to see more of these videos! (: 




I'd love to see the bakes or stuff you've cooked using the blog's recipe! Do share photos of stuff you've baked or cooked using the blog's recipe with me either via FB message to http://facebook.com/limcynthia OR http://facebook.com/thebakingbiatch OR via email at cynthia.lim.hl@gmail.com! I look forward to hearing from you! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...