Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Happy Call Pan Grilled Saba Fish

This Happy Call Pan Grilled Saba Fish is super simple to cook as it's already been pre-seasoned.
I got it in a pack of 3 fishes for close to $7 from NTUC Finest.
The fact that the Happy Call Pan keeps the oil splattering to the bare minimum thrills me! 
This recipe takes merely 10 minutes to cook, no defrosting required!


Happy Call Pan Grilled Saba Fish Recipe
Ingredients: 

2 pcs of grilled saba




Steps:
The packaging. 
The non-seasoned packet is also being sold! I tried it with merely salt and I actually prefer that.. (:
But this is good too, especially for those who love teriyaki sauce.

Grill the fish that's removed from the freezer without defrosting on it's skin for 3 minutes on low-medium fire.
Manually flip the fish over or just use a pair of chopstick (non-metal) to flip the fish over.
Cook for another 3-4 minutes.

Serve warm!
YUMS!

I'd love to see the bakes or stuff you've cooked using the blog's recipe! Do share photos of stuff you've baked or cooked using the blog's recipe with me either via FB message to http://facebook.com/limcynthia OR http://facebook.com/thebakingbiatch OR via email at cynthia.lim.hl@gmail.com! I look forward to hearing from you! (: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...